At Boodigo, we are always pleased to spread the word about new companies and services not just for “porn”, but for any other legal adult interest sites that are traditionally shunned by mainstream search and media outlets. In this case, our friends at weedstore.reviews are now accepting applications for legal marijuana growers and distributors a choice of either a free reviewed listing, or a premium review with lots of extra coverage for you to promote your business to interested buyers.
According to Stewart at WeedStore.reviews:
Now that we have all celebrated 420, we are pleased to give you the opportunity to have your business reviewed on WeedStore.Reviews at no charge. As you may already know, we are a rapidly growing review site of medical and recreational marijuana dispensaries nationwide. We actively engage our audience with reviews of weed stores, mobile apps, delicious marijuana infused cooking recipes, instructional videos in our own weed tube, individual reviews of cannabis strains and edible products, along with many informative articles, state by state coverage of legislation and more
– The WeedStoreReviews Team
But Wait! There’s more!
Become a Featured Store With Plenty of Important Benefits
Weedstore.reviews offers many additional benefits for stores that choose to create a Featured weed store review on their site. The cost of becoming a featured store is nominal, and they are currently offering a discounted Early Adopter Package that locks your low price in for as long as you renew it.
Please contact them (link below) to discuss the many benefits and to learn more about the specific ways becoming a featured store on their site can earn you significantly more new customers while helping to support their grass movement community.
Featured Listings Include:
• Gold Listing Badge
• Top Listed Search Results
• Visibility In The Local Stores Section On Local Review Pages of Other Stores
• A Complete Review Page With Zero Traffic Leaks or Promotion of Other Stores On It
• Your Full Menu Tabbed on Your Review
• Your Own Discount Offers Section on Your Review
• Your Own News Blog Section on Your Review
• The Ability To Respond To User Comments on Your Review
• Inclusion In Our Social Media Campaigns on Twitter, FaceBook, G+, Reddit and Beyond
• B2B Vendor Promotions and Deals From Established Suppliers and Relevant Businesses
• Inclusion In Pre-Roll, Post-Roll and Mid-Roll Video Ads On Our Weed Tube
• Opportunity To Be A Guest On Our Podcast
• Relevant Inclusion In Site News and Advertorial Articles
Much More Coming Soon:
• Prominent Display on Map Search Results
• Visibility On Relevant Weed Strain Review Pages
• Custom Menu Maker With Site Agnostic RSS Feed Generation
• Inclusion In Their iOS and Android Apps
My hope is that there will soon be a listing of banks and merchant processors that allow legal weed business so folks in the legal marijuana biz can stop stuffing all of their cash in the mattress!
CEO/FOUNDER: WASTELAND INC.
As the founder and CEO of Wasteland.com, the Internet's oldest and most popular BDSM and alternative sexuality site, Colin Rowntree is a true pioneer of the online adult entertainment industry. Since launching Wasteland.com in 1994, Colin has developed a network of sites that encompasses the full breadth of adult business sectors, from content production and distribution to affiliate program management, mobile content delivery to transaction processing, just to name a handful. Colin's stature within the adult industry is reflected by the many honors and recognitions he has received over the years from adult industry media outlets and trade organizations, including his 2011 induction to the Adult Video News (AVN) Hall of Fame. Colin was also the recipient of the 2011 Leadership Award from the Free Speech Coalition (FSC) and winner of multiple awards from other adult media outlets.
Most recently, Colin co-founded Boodigo.com, a privacy-focused adult internet search engine that supports the adult industry in many ways.
An eloquent, witty and thought-provoking commentator, Colin is a frequent contributor to industry trade publications and websites, including Adult Video News and other media outlets. He has been interviewed by and featured on International Business Times, CNBC, Rolling Stone Magazine, BBC Television, the Fox Network, HBO, ABC Nightline, NewsCorp, Time and Wired magazines, Cnet.com and Bnet.com.Most recently, Colin was awarded the 2015 Progressive Leadership of the Year XBIZ Executive Award.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Whitney Wright Teases Two Tempting June Releases - June 14, 2019
- BLACK MIRROR XXX PARODY FEATURES MILEY CYRASS - June 14, 2019
- Rocco Siffredi’s Newest Feature Release, ‘Sex Witches’ - June 12, 2019